Responsible for growing the business through the acquisition of new customers as well as retaining existing client base. To achieve this the candidate must have a strong knowledge of the market and as well as strong customer relations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – but not confined to the following;
- Proactively identify, present and close new business opportunities
- Manage the quality of business being written and risk being taken
- Take full responsibility of the management accounts and proactively manage bad debt
- Liaise with our finance partners to enhance and develop strong working relationships
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators
- Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty and to ensure superior customer service standards
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Sales process understood and followed including managing trainee sales process
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and increase referrals
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements and liaise with H&S consultant.
- Liaise with Group Marketing to drive programs and initiatives to promote brand awareness
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.