The effective way for a business to run a fleet of vehicles
What are the benefits of Business Leasing
- 100% funding – no capital required
- Road Tax, CVR Tests, all servicing and replacement tyres
- Pooled mileage on all vehicles if required
- Main dealer servicing
- Premium brand tyres with unlimited wear and tear changes
- Improved safety, fuel efficiency and corporate image through change cycle
- Huge financial savings on fleet administration
- Bespoke monthly reports to help manage the fleet
- Premium road side assistance cover
- Replacement vehicles for servicing
What is Business Leasing?
Business car leasing is a great way to grow your company's fleet of vehicles with no initial outlay of capital and there are no depreciating assets to worry about.
Whether you have a fleet of 1 or 100 vehicles we can provide you with a solution that can be tailored for your business. For a free, no obligation comparisons for your own company please provide your details below and a member of our dedicated Leasing team will be in contact with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
A company car is a vehicle provided by a firm for the business and private use of an employee. A company car allowance is a cash allowance added to your annual salary which allows you to buy or lease a vehicle privately.
You are responsible for arranging your own insurance on the vehicle. This must be a fully comprehensive insurance policy. Proof of insurance must be provided prior to collection of vehicles.
For business lease agreements, the insurance certificate should be in the company name or a director's name. If an employee is required to drive the vehicle, a letter on company headed paper may be requested confirming that the employee is authorised to drive to vehicle and confirming his/her position in the company.
Please note that for business contract hire and personal contract hire agreements, the finance company is the registered owner and keeper of the vehicle.
The annual car tax on your company car will depend on a number of factors:
- The recommended retail price
- Annual business mileage
- Your income tax percentage rate
The type of leasing contract that is most suitable for you will depend on your individual financial circumstances and what you are looking for from your new vehicle.
To be granted finance on a business lease basis you will be asked to provide 3/6 months bank statements, the last 2 years of self-assessed tax returns.