Business Development Executive – Joe Duffy Leasing
Due to continuous growth within the group, we are now recruiting for a Business Development Executive with B2B sales experience join our business dealership in Airside, Swords.
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands.
In May 2023, Joe Duffy Group was announced as Ireland 9th Best Employer in the Sunday Independent. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
Reporting to the General Manager the successful candidate will engage with corporate and personal leasing clients both existing and new, developing relationships and identifying new opportunities. Visit potential new customers promoting Joe Duffy Leasing and its products in the best light possible. Ensure the highest degree of customer service at all times and most importantly close sales to help grow the business.
- Manage inbound sales enquiries
- Lead generation through cold calling and networking.
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide prospects and customers with accurate quotations
- Effectively record and manage sales pipeline
- Identify growth opportunities for the business
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Attend all appointments set and meet all appointment targets on a weekly basis.
- Generate and deliver quotations and presentations to corporate clients. Representing the group and its franchises in the best light possible.
- Be responsible for reporting daily activity, meeting and exceeding all KPI’s.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
- Work closely with our dealerships to ensure all orders are delivered on time and in the most professional manner possible
- Attend local networking groups in order to help generate leads
- Motor trade and Leasing Experience an advantage but not essential.
- Full training provided.
- Previous field sales experience
- An understanding of car finance contract hire is an advantage
- Previous experience in administration and reporting is essential
- Must hold full clean driving license
- IT literacy is essential (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
What we can offer you:
- Industry-leading salary and bonus
- Company vehicle
- A career with Ireland’s largest and longest established motor group
- 22 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Active social club
- Bike to work scheme
If you wish to learn more, please apply using the link below or email Doug Roberts at: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
A full clean Irish or EU driving licence and a full time work VISA/authorisation for Ireland are both essential requirements for this role.